Otostick® 1 Unit
· Otostick is a cosmetic corrector for protruding ears made of silicone and medical adhesives; it sticks to the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate effect and a more natural appearance.
· Otostick is a product created from a need; to correct in a simple way the separation of the ears, popularly known as “protruding ears”.
· It is easy to use, discreet, as it is made of transparent silicone, and comfortable.
· You will not feel that you are wearing them.
· As long as, at the time of placement, the area is free of water, moisture and sweat, Otostick will resist water, sweat and heat.
· If fitted correctly, Otostick ensures that the duration of the corrector and the position of the ear are optimal, therefore it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.
· One of the key steps in the placement of Otostick, is the cleaning of the area with an astringent product, removing fatty wastes caused by sweat and moisture.
· It is appropriate to provide for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick to wet it or play sports that will cause sweating of the skin.
· There should be no hairs under the corrector.
· The package contains 8 correctors.
· Recommended use from 3 years of age.
· Each corrector has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.
Otostick for protruding ears Each package contains 8 units. Transparent silicone, hypo-allergenic device for external use; stuck to the area behind the ear and the contiguous area of the head using a special adhesive which keeps the ear in a suitable position naturally. Pain-free and without side effects. For use from the age of 3. Otostick ® is a Health Registration Class I product in Europe.