Otostick® Baby 1 Unit
- Otostick baby is a device for protruding ears made of silicone and medical adhesives; it sticks to the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate aesthetic effect and a more natural appearance.
- Otostick is a product created from a need; to improve in a simple way the separation of the ears, popularly known as "protruding ears".
- In addition to the permanent corrective effect, in babies and children between 3 months and 6 years of age, Otostick acts preventively, avoidingthe ears from being placed in an inappropriate position.
- It is easy to use, discreet, as it is made of transparent silicone, and comfortable.
- If fitted correctly, Otostick baby ensures that the duration of the device and the position of the ear are optimal, therefore it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.
- One of the key steps in the placement of Otostick baby, is the cleaning of the area with an astringent product, removing fatty wastes caused by sweat and moisture.
- It is appropriate to provide for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick baby to wet it or play sports that will cause sweating of the skin.
- There should be no hairs under the device.
- Each package contains 8 units+ a protective baby cap.
- Recommended use from 3 months of age.
- Each corrector has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.
Otostick Baby for protruding ears Each package contains 8 units and a cap. Transparent silicone, hypo-allergenic device for external use; stuck to the area behind the ear and the contiguous area of the head using a special adhesive which keeps the ear in a suitable position naturally. For use from the age of 3 months. As a precautionary measure, use Otostick® Cap to prevent the baby reaching the device. Otostick® Baby is a Health Registration Class I product in Europe.