Otostick® 6 + 1 Units
- Otostick is a external aesthetic restoration device for protruding ears made of silicone and adhesives; it sticks to the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate aesthetic effect and a more natural appearance.
- Otostick is a product created from a need; to improve in a simple way the separation of the ears, popularly known as "protruding ears".
- It is easy to use, discreet, as it is made of transparent silicone, and comfortable.
- You will not feel that you are wearing them.
- As long as, at the time of placement, the area is free of water, moisture and sweat, Otostick will resist water, sweat and heat.
- Otostick ensures that the duration of the device and the position of the ear are optimal, therefore it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.
- One of the key steps in the placement of Otostick, is the cleaning of the area with an astringent product, removing fatty wastes caused by sweat and moisture.
- It is appropriate to provide for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick to wet it or play sports that will cause sweating of the skin.
- There should be no hairs under the device.
- The package contains 8 units.
- Recommended use from 3 years of age.
- Each device has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.
Otostick for protruding ears Each package contains 8 units. Transparent silicone, hypo-allergenic device for external use; stuck to the area behind the ear and the contiguous area of the head using a special adhesive which keeps the ear in a suitable position naturally. Pain-free and without side effects. For use from the age of 3. Otostick ® is a Health Registration Class I product in Europe.